YOU KNOW YOU’RE AN OTAKU WHEN:
1. You’ve lost track of how many series you’ve seen.
2. You’ve devoured and entire series of 24+ episodes in one day.
3. You have begun to understand common Japanese terms/phrases and use them in everyday speech.
4. You own numerous DVDs, soundtracks, manga, figurines, etc.
5. You have favorite seiyuu/voice actors, know many of their roles and recognize their voice without looking at the cast credits.
6. When watching a series, you analyze plot, characters, animation style/quality and/or inconsistencies a series and it’s related manga.
7. You write/read fanfiction.
8. You draw/paint fan art.
9. You have OTPs/”ships”.
10. You cosplay.
**BONUS OTAKU POINTS FOR PEOPLE WHO QUOTE ANIME IN EVERYDAY LIFE!**
If you are an otaku, proudly reblog and stand strong for your love of anime!!!!